Cutest Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

Something We Can All Hate On

You wanna know what I hate the most about books? Well, even though books are my little pride and joy, and I never ever have a day where I haven't touched one....ever, I hate that the library search is so unorganized, and can't keep records on paperback books! Well, that will all change soon...I hope. To bad most authors are way to lazy to just print a book in hardcover format and paperback, ugh! Do you agree with me? If so, vote on the left poll area. Thanks!

Speaking of books, I read a new one called: Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen. Now, I have to say, usually I HATE Sarah Dessen books because she does 20 billion flashbacks in 3 chapters. Yet, I've always wanted to read this book ever since the beginning of me knowing Sarah Dessen existing. And, I got to hand it to her, it's FANTASTIC!!! The relationships between everyone, boyfriend, family, never go to far, or not far enough, you'll get what I'm saying if you just read the book....please!

Plus, I added a new quote of the day. Thanks for watching....reading y'all!
-rachied

Title- Along for the Ride
Author- Sarah Dessen
Rachied's Rating- 5 stars!
Auden's always been the adult in her family, even though she's the youngest. Her parents always have to deal with her older brother being the childish one, so in order for Auden to get attention is by getting great grades. The summer before college, Auden goes to her dad's house that now holds his new family. Auden tries to relive her high school days with her new friends, Maggie, and Esther. Plus, she gets evening trips with the used-to-be exciting Eli. Can Auden relive the good old high school days on the sunny sides of the beach, or will her college studies and strict mother get in the way? Find out by reading Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen.