Cutest Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

Miley Cyrus' New Book


Miley Cyrus came out with her new book a few weeks ago and I'm currently reading it. So far, it's been the best autobiography that I've ever read! And since it's the best autobiography I've ever read, I've added it to my favorite books "tower"!
In this book, Miley is explaining that her life isn't over, or isn't boring, it's just been short with a billion things going on, reason why it's called "Miles To Go" because she still has some "miles" to go left. I'm at the part where she is elven and trying out for the part of Hannah Monatanna and trying to stay on track with cheer. Miley is consatntly being bullied at school. One time she got locked in the bathroom by these mean "friends"!!
Although I hate biographies, this is the best one EVER!!( and not just saying because I am a HUGE fan of Miley) You should check it out!
Title: Miles To Go
Author: Miley Cyrus with Hilary Liftin
My Rating: 5 stars!!