Cutest Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New iCarly&Total Drama Action News!




Okay, everyone, I know that it's been a while and I'm sure that you've been waiting for something new. Well, I've been watching one of my favorite tv shows a LOT!! It's called iCarly, and it was in the newspaper the other day. And comes to find out I'm not the only one who goes around saying that there's a new iCarly this Saturday (and there is! It's a movie called iDate A Bad Boy, not that interesting) , over 3.5 thousand kids tune in to Nick just to watch a new iCarly. iCarly was also voted for the best tv show at the Nickelodeon's Kid Choice Awards too! If you don't know what iCarly is, you should check it out! It's on Nickelodeon all the time!


I've added a new poll too, dealing with iCarly, so vote people! Plus, if you've forgotten who the characters names are( I know I haven't, hahaha!) I put a picture of them above (Left-Sam, Middle-Carly, Top Right-Spencer, Bottom Right- Freddie).
Now to TDA!!! As we've all heard, TDA(total drama action, season 2 of Total Drama Island) is coming out this summer! YAYY!!! Anyways, the 11 players chosen to be in it are: Izzy, Beth, Bridgette, Heather, Lynsee, Lashawna, Gwen, DJ, Trent, Owen, Geoff, Justin, Duncan, and Harold. Apparently, those are the only campers( or should I say 'actors') this season! TDA is also going to be all about the campers re-acting famous movies, such as, Godzilla and King Kong. They start off doing a scary movie. If you are wanting to see more info, or watch cool sneak peaks, go to totaldramaaction.com ! Do it!!
BYE!!
-rachied