Cutest Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pin of the Week!

     At the end of every week I will post one pin that I think is the best pin I've seen on Pinterest. This week I think it is this Instagram hanging collage. I just love taking photos on Instagram and the Best Buy commercial about how your gift from the holidays inspired something great in the world gave me the thought of looking up ways to express your Instagram life with accessories in any room. My favorite part of the Best Buy commercial is when the mom talks about how her daughter used her new iPhone to take a bunch of Instagram pictures and then to print them out and post them all over her bedroom walls. I just think that having pictures that you've taken all over your walls is an awesome idea! So, I became inspired to see how to hang these photos so you could make them look whatever way you want in your own home. Out of all of the pins about hanging Instagram photos in a collage style (and there was definitely a lot of them) this one turned out to be my favorite.
     I'm sharing the photo that came with the pin and the link of the pin with all of you who read my blog because it's such a great idea, and you will hopefully get inspired by such a creative way of expressing your self and your photos, like I did. Enjoy!


My pin: http://pinterest.com/pin/257831147388829676/

-rachied