Cutest Blog

Monday, December 10, 2012

YouTube and Other Exciting News

     So since I haven't really started making videos like I should with a YouTube account, I guess now would be the best time to start! About once a week I will have a new video up on YouTube (along with a follow-up post on my blog) so you should all subscribe to my account and watch the videos I will be posting in the future. My YouTube account name is: rachied10

     Also, I would like to make a shout out to Miranda Cullen aka My Whimsical World because we are going to be making a couple of videos together! Yay! Her blog is: http://mywhimsicalworld0220.blogspot.com and her YouTube account is: Miranda Cullen.

     I have also started my Facebook Page. You should go give it a like, it's called rachied.

     That's all for now guys! Hopefully Miranda Cullen and I will get a chance to make our own introduction videos this weekend. See you guys soon!

-rachied