Cutest Blog

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pin of the Week!

     This week I have been looking for Christmas presents for everyone I know and how to make cheap Christmas Presents. I found a great one to make that I will tell you guys about in the next post, but first it's time for the Pin of the Week! This week's Pin of the Week is a super cute sweater from Forever 21!
     Miranda Cosgrove, from iCarly) wore this cute sweater in an episode and I wanted to find the exact same one for myself. Turns out the exact same one was from some place really expensive (I think J. Crew) for about $800.00. Who would spend that much on a sweater if they weren't rich!?! So, I spent about a month looking for a similar sweater, and I looked EVERYWHERE, literally! There were a bunch of sweaters with multiple hearts or sequined big hearts, but I wanted just one big huge one that was just plain. Since I couldn't find one, I just gave up.
     Last weekend I went on Forever 21's website, and guess what I found?! Yup, a sweater just like the one I wanted but it was for $27.00. Plus, it comes in 3 different beautiful colors too! I just had to pin it on Pinterest, and that is why this sweater from Forever 21 is my pin of the week.
http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=Promo_Teen-Vogue-Gifts&ProductID=2030187657&VariantID=

     So, there are two pictures above. One with Miranda Cosgrove wearing the sweater, another of the sweater from Forever 21. I will also post the link where you can buy the sweater on Forever 21's website. I am making a video tomorrow about holiday party outfits, so stay tuned!
-rachied