Cutest Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pinterest

     Now I know it's been about a year since I last posted (besides last night) so I've had a lot of time to have some experiences with the world wide web, hahaha! There have been many outbreaking websites that have surfaced since I last blogged, like, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, all that junk. My favorite website I have used since I last blogged has been Pinterest. I absolutely LOVE Pinterest! I think that I use it at least once every single day. Pinterest is a website where you can create an account and then pin and like everything you see on the internet to your "boards" on your account. I love it! Not only do you get to see all these amazing ideas for Fashion, Makeup, DIY Ideas, holiday gifts, pretty much anything you think of, but you also get to find out more about yourself! I have developed my own fashion sense with these boards and I have also been able to see what's trending and whats not in every single topic of the world. Pinterest is just an amazing website! I would say that everyone should have a Pinterest account (specifically every female out there).

     All you need to do in order to get an account is go to pinterest.com and use your e-mail address to sign up. Sometimes you may go on a list of people who have signed up to get an account, but you can still look at all of the "pins" people have made as links to their Pinterest accounts. Once your account is made you can start going pin happy! You can also follow and invite your friends to your account on the website if you would like. I suggest that you follow me, as well. Of to the right side of my blog underneath my profile is a picture link that says "follow me on Pinterest" you can click that, or you could also just search for rachied10 in the search bar on pinterest.com. Happy Pinning Guys!

My Top 5 Favorite Pins (so far)




-rachied